Monday 30 April 2012

"Tomorrow never knows"

       While thinking of something to blog about today... I came across some images that were quite fitting to what I wanted to write about. I've developed a strange liking for door knobs (and images of door knobs) and was thinking "I can't just post pictures of door knobs..that would be a bit kooky" But then thought "This could relate to what I wanted to talk about today!"
     Tomorrow I start a new job... a full time job....a big girl job. I'm nervous to say that least...I don't know what's going to happen. Why is it, that people my age are so scared about "real life" happening? That being said... I would like to/am trying to think of it as a new door being opened. A new opportunity, a new adventure. Here are some door knob images that I like and my best effort to try to think of tomorrow as a door opening and a new start. 






*Not sure where this picture came from, it is not mine





No comments:

Post a Comment