Tuesday 5 June 2012

Super Neat Architecture

        Look at these cool structures! If I wasn't in interior design (and if I was smarter lol-joking) I would take architecture.... but Im no Dr.Cipriano (hehe). 


*Note: None of these images are mine, I don't know where I got them.


So so cool (And look at that spooky little cemetery beside and the fog). Love it. 


 Imagine being in there? You would feel like you were going to topple off at any moment. But imagine the view...


 Angkor Wat. I did a project on this in art history class but don't remember to much about it except that its super cool...


Modern architecture. Love it. I love how the shapes are all stacked on top of each other. 

Brr! But I could totally live in something like that.


I can't remember what this is....its pretty though...A more historical example of architecture. Super detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment