Tuesday 19 June 2012

I want!

      Today at the office while I was doing some neatening up I came across a business card for a company called Artcraft Kitchens- They are based in Niagara Falls Ontario. I went on their website and literally gasped when I saw some of these kitchens. They are architecturally interesting, modern, and simple. 
    If you read my post from a while ago about windows, you would know that lots windows and natural light in a home is a MUST for me. I love cooking and if I had my own house/apartment I would definitely be the friend who has people over all the time. That being said, I want to be in this kitchen NOW (the second one is really nice as well).

The following four images are from the link listed here: http://www.artcraftkitchens.com/portfolio_featured.php

This kitchen was designed by Richard Knight- Korts & Night









This is the other kitchen I was talking about:



The previous three photos above are from the following link: http://www.artcraftkitchens.com/portfolio_featured.php


No comments:

Post a Comment