Wednesday 6 June 2012

Paisley

     So lately I have been a little stumped about what to blog about. Today, I clicked on the first image I liked on Pinterest and decided to use that as inspiration for todays post. As you know (from SEVERAL posts ago) I totally love retro design (and funnily enough I also love modern design). That being said I think paisley can be used in such a way that it looks more modern and less 70's (not that there's anything wrong with that). Im definitely not a fan of all paisley prints- I don't like anything overkill obviously or small paisley's, and I know sometimes paisley can look a little "grandma" (whatever that means) but used in the correct application... it can look really cool and fun. See pictures below: 





Paisley inspired bracelet. Can I have this now please?





New/Modern paisley

More traditional paisley (the kind I dont like)




No comments:

Post a Comment