Friday 11 May 2012

Silk on my walls? Yes siree Bob

      So several posts ago I wrote about silk because I was at my old job (and very bored) and decided to look up something and learn about it. Yestuday, I was clearing out the sample room at the new job and came across a company that makes silk wall coverings; How nice!! I think this type of wall covering would look sooo nice in a dining room (more formal). I thought I would share my neat find!
      The product I came across is called "Tapetex" and its by a company called Rodgers. This product may I also mention is environmentally friendly. From what I understand it comes in a variety of materials not just silk- There is a linen one as well. Like its actually silk...not paper thats made to look like silk. 


Below is the link as well as some images that I scanned from the samples. I like!!

*I would use 62-681, 62-684, 62-687, 62-682



Link to the website if you are interested: http://www.rodgerswall.com/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment