Friday 30 March 2012

My love affair

        The Robert Allen rep came in today...... and brought new sample books!! I must say, Robert Allen is my favourite textile company by far; Its the section that I always go to first when sourcing fabrics. Over the past year or so I have discovered my love for fabrics, especially Robert Allen ones. When I find a fabric that I love it gets my creative wheels cranking. Although I currently do not have the means or ability to take on refinishing and upholstering old furniture (I tent to gravitate towards the most expensive ones without even knowing)- at $167.00 a yard for "Rio Swirl" I just can't take on this hobby right now even though I know I would love it. In the meantime I can share my new favourite finds for today.


New Robert Allen:


"Velvet Keys"- Charcoal


"Autumn Encore"- Saffron


"Rio Circle"- Berry Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment