Saturday 24 March 2012

My drive



    For my first post, I have decided to show a space by Sarah Richardson. I know this sounds cliché... but I absolutely love her. Rather then rambling on and on about what I like about this space, I'm going to avoid the boredom. Instead, I would like to explain why I chose to use this as my first post. 
   Every single time I watch "Sarah's House" I am so inspired. She pushes me to be a better designer; she gets my creative wheels cranking. I get that "I really want to do this interior design thing- I must" feeling. She gives me that determined feeling that I get every so often; it feels good. When I'm determined, I get there, it gets done, I work hard. When I don't have that determination, I don't try my hardest, I don't work my hardest. I need that feeling to motivate me. Its that feeling I get when I want something "that bad". And when I want something "that bad" it happens. One day it will happen- I will be the designer that I want to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment