Monday 13 August 2012

The bad blogger and the bad designer

      Ok, so I've been a bad blogger and designer have abandoned ship lately. I find that when I'm not working I become un-motivated and don't look into design things as much as I should. You would think that as a designer, when you don't have design work to do, you would take the time to do some research. Apparently not. 
    As a quick update, I just got hired at a different job which I'm totally pumped about. It sounds like the perfect "dream job" right now and I hope it works out this time. *Fingers crossed*. 
   With this being said, I'm going to try to make a better effort to post more and get back into researching design related things. I was at a party this weekend and was asked "So, as a designer, what are the design trends right now" and I didn't know how to answer that. I'm not one for design trends anyways, because lets face it, interiors can get very pricey and if your spending dollas, you don't want to be over your space in like two years. That being said, its not that I like traditional things (infact I despise traditional) but I do love modern spaces. Here are some images of super modern spaces that I LOVE. Next post's assignment is to look into a design trend for right now, because lets face facts here... I should know this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment